Tempco Heating and Sheet Metal Inc. is a “one-stop shop” when it comes to HVAC, hydronic and sheet metal supplies. Backed by over two decades of service, we continue to offer an extensive line up of products, parts and accessories. Tempco is wholesale distribution only managing business-to-business sales.
We strive for excellence in customer service, product reliability and availability, and growth. We provide our employees opportunities to grow and learn new skills to further their careers with us.
All current opportunities are listed below and we encourage you to send us your resume. Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Team Lead
Hours: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
This is a permanent full time position where you are responsible for the coordination of all orders for picking customer’s purchased items, assemble, unpack, load and unload incoming and outgoing shipments, and manage the inventory.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Purchase, maintain and store shipping materials, stock and supplies
• Coordinate shipments and deliveries with carriers, suppliers and customers
• Prepare documents such as work, purchase and shipping orders and bills of lading to route materials
• Document and record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for accounting, reporting and inventory counts
• Verify, inspect, and ensure accurate contents of deliveries and shipments
• Liaise with suppliers and customers to rectify problems, damages, shortages or discrepancies
• Manage, handle and organize warehouse inventory
• Pack, seal and label materials
• Deliver and move materials internally to and from departments and shelves
• Load and unload truck deliveries and shipments both manually and with the aid of pump trucks and forklifts
• Occasionally drive vehicle for pick-ups and deliveries
• Assist other team members and departments as needed to ensure smooth business operations
• Maintain and clean work, office and inventory areas
• Adapt to team members strengths and fill in deficiencies
• Participate and comply with Health and Safety procedures and training
Qualifications and Skills
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• 1 to 2 year customer service experience in a warehouse setting
• Basic knowledge and experience with computers
• Forklift License
• Positive attitude and team player
Please forward your résumé to email@example.com. Agency calls or emails will not receive a response.
As a condition of employment, we will conduct a comprehensive reference check.
At Tempco, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are committed to provide accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.